• RSS
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • CTH

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Never Meet A Girl On Craigslist...


My most girly project so far has been refinishing this guitar to pink.
It took about twenty hours and it is the most feminine picture I had to post on today's blog.


Anyone who has been a subscriber, reader of my blog, or knows me in real life (yes, I exist physically) has probably figured out how I feel about chivalry and how women should be treated overall, without condition or expectation.  I explain that here if you are so inclined to read about not only my philosophy of the subject, but how I actually carry out the process.  

If you are of the type who would rather not read my previous blog, here is a bit of a breakdown:
-There are hoards of scummy men out there.
-Chivalry is easy for a man in the dating phase, but most do not practice it daily.
-I know VERY few men who are nice to women without a motive.
-Men should always hold doors for women.
-Men should always let women walk before them.
-Men should always open and close a woman's car door.
-Chivalry is not about being dominant, nor a selfish motive.
-Being chivalrous should be practiced only out of respect.
-All women deserve the highest respect if they have not given you a reason to think otherwise.
-Real men do not play games with the emotions of women.
-Nice guys do finish last, but sometimes it must be accepted.

I brought all of this up again because a really close friend of mine read another blog and realized it aligned with my thoughts.  She sent it to me and I wanted to share his side of things:
*Warning*  This blog is a little more straightforward than mine as far as being blunt about certain things of a sexual nature and throwing around some profanity.  Though it is humorously true of so many.  You have been warned.

Grace and Peace,
    -Drew


The lyrics in the title of this blog came from this song:

0 comments:

Post a Comment